Friday, January 21, 2011

Acene No More

Through my teen years aka High School thru Current I have been dealing with Acne, nothing new you may say. However, I have had enough of taking medications everyday that only help sometimes, putting creams on my face at night that just dry my face out and don't help. So though much pain on my part of convincing my parents to let me go on "Accutane" this year.

Accutane is a very powerful acne drug that dry's out the skin and oils in the skin that creates acne. So for the next 5 months I am going to be taking this super powerful drug, in hopes that I will never have acne the rest of my life. My mother is scared of all the risks that may happen to me, I however being the eternal optimist say that I will be fine. I have been taking this drug for about a week now and I am fine, so lets hope it stays that way.

                                                      Age 17 visiting sister in college

                                                                  Mexico in Fall


Here is a progression of my face, in this picture it does not look that bad but in real life it is. So wish me luck and I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment