Friday, January 21, 2011

Can't Catch Me I am The Ginger Bread Man

My new year new me, is starting out amazing. According to goal #8, experiencing new things, I decided to run a Half-Marathon with my friend Kira. I meet Kira at UWGB and we became BFF. So when she asked me to run this with her I had to say yes. 

                                                                             Kira & I

I will be running the "Cellcom Green Bay Marathon" May 13 -15, so I have 119 days to build my body up to the standards of running across the town of Green Bay, WI that is about 13.5 miles. I am at 6 miles steady, meaning I can run at a 7.0 speed for 6 miles without a blinking. Any further than that and I kinda get bored, that is my major problem is my ADD. If it was not for people watching I don't know what I would do with myself. 

I am very excited to be running this marathon. Working out is a passion of mine, however food is a bigger passion.   So I can now say that I have checked one thing of my list at this point. Cant wait to run across the finish line, I know my sister will be there with a huge sign because that is my sister aka my biggest fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment