Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year New Me

Ok, So anyone who has ever meet me knows I do whatever I want when I want. I act first than deal with whatever happens. In most cases it is nothing because I have the ability to talk my way out of most anything. So, besides the point. This year I want to set myself up for success. I want to map out what I want to achieve for the up coming year.

1. Lose Weight
2. Build a Lasting Career
3. Further my Education
4. Save 40% of my Earning
5. Move out on my own
6. Travel to a new destination
7. Greater grasp on the worlds markets (Stocks, Politics, World Trade)
8. Experience new activities
9. Future Goals to be set......

I wanted to start out with things I know I can achieve. I know we are supposed to set our sights high, however when we set our sights so high it is always a let down if we know these things are unattainable. For instance me saying I want to buy a Bentley within the next year, yes I can say I want to do this however in reality it will never happen. I am a realest most of the time.

So wish me luck on my new adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment